Is it time and worth the upgrade?

Science has proven if you pound the crap out of beers, not only will you be less inclined to cook, but you won't be that hungry anymore.

...I've seen me do it.

Science has proven if you pound the crap out of beers, not only will you be less inclined to cook, but you won't be that hungry anymore.

...I've seen me do it.

I used to do competitive powerlifting with a guy that was some chemical engineer that worked on developing a cure for AIDS (dude was CRAZY smart) and he had some scientific calculation for X amount of beer drank would cause the insulin levels to drop and help your body consume more food and use it for nutrients.

Basically some really smart dude found a way to justify with science getting drunk and eating a lot of food.

So I guess I know what I missed by not getting my Masters or a PHd....the ability to justify stupid drunk shit with science that no one will be able to question since your brain is better than theirs..

I heart science.

1/2 of my PhD (Pimpin ho's Degree) was in drinking beers. The trick is to exercise both of the livers so that one doesn't go dormant and leave you hanging while walking around the sex convention looking for new things to play with.

I also dig prepositional phrases and run-on sentences.

also, lower insulin levels are the perfect time to eat food that has prossed sugar in it to keep from gaining weight (fat).

We like beers.