Is my car worth anything?

84WHSTLR

Thinking about selling the car to free up cash for a house project but don't know if I can get enough to bother. Ebay prices seem a bit low and, of course, few on this site want a hotair.
84 GN, shows 60-something thousand miles but has a new GM original crate engine (from GM in 84), completely new from turbo to oil pan, has 4000 miles since install. (I have photos of engine before install) Engine accessories and sensors are all new. Baically everything underhood is new.
Has B-body/camaro 12" brakes, tall LBJ's, tubular upper arms, etc.
I repainted it, stripped to bare shell first. Came out Very straight, about as nice as you'll see for an amateur job. Has modified header panel with euro headlights but can be changed to original style by just bolting another header panel on. Powdercoated bumpers.
Has 16" TTII (gray centers) wheels, Kumho Ecsta tires.
I redid the driver seat with patch panels from original material. New headliner. Black carpet.
Has Hurst Lightning Rod shifters.
Unmolested engine with no performance mods-not tuned at all yet. I did replace exhaust with hooker unit and have 2.5 inch downpipe. upgraded fuel pump. 86/7 ignition.
This would be a great car for someone who wanted to tinker and refine without getting into heavy duty things like bodywork. It is a driver, meaning the underside isnt all restored-is dirty, oily, rusty rearend, etc. Body looks good enough to show though.
What do you think? If it's not worth anything, I'll just keep it since I put so much time into it.--or sell off the shifters and wheels separately. I don't have any good photos of it yet, just this.

Attachments

• MVC-046S (2).JPG
    MVC-046S (2).JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 121
:D Not worth a thing... But I'll pick up the shipping tab to get it here!

More pics!

Looks like a nice piece. The headlights may be a turnoff to purists, but it looks pretty sharp.