You can type here any text you want

Is there a gn owner near Jackson,Mississippi??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jk kelly

I live in pearl is there a gn owner around here that I can call and look at something, this is my first grand national

I'm 3 hours north of you. Randy at Alexander's Automotive is located at Monticello, just 65 miles south of Jackson. He's a great resource for any mechanical needs that you need for your turbo Buick. I'm sure there are more guys located around Jackson, but not sure who...

Several in Jackson, Pearl, Brandon, Flowood. I'm in Pearl. But none of my cars are stock.

Could I look at your car and get some tips in person one day? I live in Patton place in pearl , it would be very helpful to get a lot of heads up, this is my first one, always played with vette

Several in Jackson, Pearl, Brandon, Flowood. I'm in Pearl. But none of my cars are stock.
Could I look at your car one day and get some tips and heads up? I live in Patton place in pearl this is my first one I've only played with vettes I'm turbo stupid

I've seen your car. You live right down the street from my bro-in-law. Send me a pm.

A PM is a personal message. Just click on there name and click on start conversation.

Back