You can type here any text you want

Is this a kill?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Dear Mustang owner,

The first time I passed you on the way home this evening I was hoping you wouldn't mess with me. Usually when I see a huge hood, drag radials, and front runners I assume you are on the way to or from the track. Typically a car I don't want to mess with. Especially one as loud as yours, with the lit up AF meter and cockpit gauges.

I do not race on the street or the highway for that matter, but you asked for it.

There was no horn or usual riggamoroll associated with a rolling start at 60 mph. So when you revved on me as I suspected you would when you matched my speed, I just said screw it and punched it.

I will admit, maybe that was unfair for me to do but I figured I needed all the advantage I could get. Since you are rolling around in race trim and all. I had my old skinny BF's on, nearly no tune and 18 psi on tap.

If I did not give you a chance to purge your bottle or heat it up, my apologies....you would have needed the entire bottle to catch me.

I appreciate the throttle gooose you gave me after you passed me as I was already at the bottom of my exit ramp.

Again, it was probably unfair that I just jumped on it like that. I figure if that car was as fast as it was loud....you would have caught me.

It was red, it was a new (02-05), it was loud.....it was....slooooooow.

I can tell you this much, he did not expect it.

He backed off when I continued to walk at 5 cars. I was hoping he would come here and read this as I would like to hear his side of the story. (which would have been the same as mine....just from behind the wheel of a mustang)

Thats a kill in my book

HEHEHE! I love waisting obnoxious, loud small blocks. :eek: Sometimes I can't believe it. Some of these cars sound like they are going to kill you but 9 out of 10 it's not even close. It's a slaughter.
Great story. I enjoyed reading it! :biggrin:

Rick

The best part of this is that in over 10 years of owning this car, not once has someone tried to mess with me. I drove it every day for almost 4 years!

This was a loooong time coming. I enjoyed every second of it.

The best part of this is that in over 10 years of owning this car, not once has someone tried to mess with me. I drove it every day for almost 4 years!

This was a loooong time coming. I enjoyed every second of it.

You should move to South Orange County in Cali. People around here won't leave me to drive in peace.

Back