Is this gn a good deal?????

1984camaroz28

Just looked at a G/N what do u guys think
Just got home from looking at a 1986 buick Grand National (intercooled) T-top car.body was rust free except the doors and floors pans.

What the car needs..
1 boths doors
2 floor pans
3 seats and maybee carpet
4 the right rims
5 cam senseor (he caims) i think its a TPS sensor
6 fuel line
7 front fender. He has it
8 major clean up under the hood
9 lil rust in the door jamed to be fixed

The guy wanted 2500$ for it obo he went down to 1700 ont he phone and now he wont budge. i dont think its worth that much. Another thing that made me think was that u could not here the turbo spool up.... should it??? Need some opions on it. I got the money but the less i pay the faster my stroker motor for my z will be built.

IMHO i would get the car. its a good project car if you are into that type of thing and there werent as many 86's made as 87's. there was like quadruple the amount produced in 87 than 86.

the guy always gives me an attiude i try to ask him something on the phone.... I called him back acted like somone else got him down to 1300$. i call him back 5min later and he told me 1700still and then i was like my firend just called u and said u whould do 1300. then he goes o someone is coming to get it for 1500 in a few hrs. he goes call me back later if the deal falls throw. so i call him back o i sold the car for 1650.... is it me or does someone sense a liar

Assuming the motor, transmission and rear are correct, the car is definitely worth $1700. As much as I hate to say it, you could easily recoup your investment if the car is too far gone and you part it out.

sounds like it was just a naturally aspirated regal. anyone with some sense would not sell a GN for that much no matter what condition it is in.

Originally posted by 87GNcospg
sounds like it was just a naturally aspirated regal. anyone with some sense would not sell a GN for that much no matter what condition it is in.

Nah the car is deff a G/N

Originally posted by 87GNcospg

Nah the car is deff a G/N