Is this normal?

Geezy

My radiator a small drip, took it off and took to have it repaired, it was repaired and reconditioned, before the radiator was repaired the brakes were spongy and had no pressure (still have the PM) I went ahead and replaced thes elbows and fittings for the oil. Well, now my brakes have alot more pressure are responsive and the brake light doesnt turn on at all. Is this normal? Did fixing the radiator and replacing the fitting on the oil lines for the repair the brake problem? I dont know what to think????

My radiator a small drip, took it off and took to have it repaired, it was repaired and reconditioned, before the radiator was repaired the brakes were spongy and had no pressure (still have the PM) I went ahead and replaced thes elbows and fittings for the oil. Well, now my brakes have alot more pressure are responsive and the brake light doesnt turn on at all. Is this normal? Did fixing the radiator and replacing the fitting on the oil lines for the repair the brake problem? I dont know what to think????

I've never seen that or even remember hearing someone say that! Very interesting

Could be, when the rad was fixed, the water cooled Pm motor/pump went back to working as it should. Y/N?