Isky Roller rockers

MIKE10SECV6

I am in the process of buying a set of m/a heads with isky roller rockers.
Has anyone ever ran those before??
The seller claims they are much better then the crane rr they came with (true??).
I have not heard of anyone running them and from the pics they are red in colour and seem bulky.
Any info would be a great help!

P.S. if you have a set of t/d rr for m/a heads that you want to sell,let me know!(i would prefer them).

Also i know someone that may still have jesels for sale,are they a simple bolt on ?,or a pita.

Thank you,

Mike.

Isky's

For what its worth. My Stage II powered Cobra runs Isky lifters and Jesel rocker arms.

My understanding is that the Isky's are the way to go IF your running Solid roller lifters. I have no idea about hydraulics. Here is something that I did learn. If your running any solid roller lifter its life span is limited. I talked at length to the Isky tech people and they said don't run them more than 4,000 miles without a rebuild. You can extend that if they modify the lifter by drilling passages in the lifter that directly feed oil to the bearings and one to the squirt oil on the cam directly in front of the lifter. They claim that will double the life of the lifter. Also if your buying used lifters send them to Isky for a rebuild FIRST then have them do the mod's to the oil passages. Its around 11 dollars per for the rebuild and 70 for the mod's.

As far as the Jesel's go you have to do some machining on the heads. My heads came with the machining already done. The Jesel's have been flawless, so far, on my car.

One last thing, Isky makes a new lifter called "Red Zone" (I think that's the name anyway) they are an improved setup that will last longer than what is currently out there (bigger bearings and the above oiling system already done). I don't know if they have the offset for the Buick's though.

Regards,

Bob

Guess no one runs them,thats what i thought!
Just my luck,i buy m/a heads and notice t/d rockers and jesels for sale for m/a's and they sold a couple days ago....
:mad: