Issue resolved

berserker6

Assistant to the regional manager
I can't be the only one who reads thru a post page after page of great advice helping a fellow owner trouble shoot x,y and z only to get to the end and it just stops! Gone! Nothing! What did he find? Did he throw in the towel and sell?! Push it off a bridge?!
If you post that you need help then you should be required to tell us what the trouble you found was and that it was resolved. Deal?

I agree with you 100%. If you are going to post up asking for help.....then please post up the solution. Most likely someone else had/has the same problem and would like
to see a solution. Many times someone has posted up asking for help with a problem that I also had but never posted up their solution even though they said they would! :banghead:

I encourage every thread with a resolved post included. Even with PM questions I have, i ask the person to post up instead of sending me a pm.....then I will help there...should be a rule?

Just happened again lol. Maybe it's me. From now on i think I'll read the original post/problem then go to the last page to see if it was fixed before i invest the time it takes to read x amount of pages. Or I'll start resurrecting these posts and see if i can't get some closure lmao