You can type here any text you want

It cant be

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Ok...So fill us in,You making the kit for these???Or were you Just gonna be a swell fella and tell us exactly how its done....:D

Whats the cost on this setup?Inquiring Minds wanna know....;)

Originally posted by 19TTA89
Inquiring Minds wanna know....;)

Same here :D

What kind of rockers are they?Guideplates?Whats the setup?

Also whats the ratio?NHRA stock rules put us at 1.65

Steve

I'll be updating latter this week. I need to make them go through the paces.

Steve.. I stepped em up a little. 1.7's ;) yes on the hardened guideplates.. hope ya'll dont mind a little extra in the lift dept.

Me or Frank W. will be making the kits. the trick is so pedestals dont have to be altered.

If I can put on a couple K miles R&D.. they'll be good to go.

I'm probably ditching the acorn nut fasteners in favor of something else.

Updates soon..

;)

Originally posted by postal
I hate you guys! you guys got all the cool stuff!

Yeah....Makes me wanna go out and make something cool and Innovative for the TTA....

AAHHHH....But Instead,I will just sit back,Relax....And Crack another Beer on my 3 day weekend!!!:D :p

I was thinking of scanning my Entire original Service Manual onto a CD...Making up the Index on the CD and All...I will see if I get the Time to do it...

I will keep you guys up to date... ;)

You will shawn you're gonna help me desin that IC! :D

4:30am just got in and had to get my buick fix.

Frank W or GTP?

I talked to Craig about this..... I thought GTP was gonna sell them.

Yup GTP.. theyre on this as we speak according to Frank. I couldnt wait hence the pictures you see.

Theyre off trying to make an acorn head fastener worrying the TTA owners want it to look original.

I said Phew to that.. I want something thats easy and works. BTW we are using different rockers. The ones GTP will be doing wont be these.

Anyways.. some assembly required. Hardest part is doing it whereas no machining to the head takes place. But there is custom machining involved in every aspect of the parts..

Prelim pricing,
1.7 full roller rockers, guide plates, screw in studs, hardened pushrods, VC fasteners. And all the custom machining needed to make them work. There is 4 hours of custom machining required to make this happen.

No machining to heads required,

$650.00

hows that :)

Yeah cool. I talked to Craig but didn't want to post any info ....
Sounds like it's close, one more thing to iron out and away we go!

Mark, this is my pricing and has zero to do with GTP. He may be working on a set, I just needed them/mine "today" not next year. And I dont like to wait. maybe theyre kit will be cheaper, maybe not.. maybe it never hits the market, maybe maybe maybe. I dont mean to step on toes, but I couldnt wait. Prelim information has been innaccurate.. hence all the custom machining required.

So I spent the money, done.

;)

Looks nice Razor......hell, I had to spend 600 bucks on custom valve covers to work with my rocker conversion (regular Crane 1.6 s for a Pontiac)...and then clearance the heater/AC box for the passenger side.

I will try to put some pics of my valve covers up....cause they are really cool if you don't feel compelled to stay stock.

Thanks Razor... sorry about mixing up your effort with GTP. Didn't mean to confuse the situation!

PS - nice work!

Back