You can type here any text you want

It Was One of Those Days - Pt XVI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
And just to think....

all this started with was a saturday morning trying to get caught up at the office.

Excellent Raven, just excellent.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

all this started with was a saturday morning trying to get caught up at the office.

Excellent Raven, just excellent.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying it.

I probably won't be able to post the next chapters until this weekend, possibly Friday at the soonest.

But trust me - they are definitely worth waiting for. So, hang in there - it only gets better... :cool:

I probably won't be able to post the next chapters until this weekend, possibly Friday at the soonest.

But trust me - they are definitely worth waiting for. So, hang in there - it only gets better... :cool:

SO who wants to start a collection to KEEP Raven home from work so he can finish typing the chapters???????? I'll put some money into the pot.

I read all 16 chapters in one night- my wife was so pissed -since I came to bed @12.30 AM started reading @10.30pm- I don't think I heard one word she said to me either that night while reading.

RAVEN
Keep up the good work- O- what about the 'monster' that was in the old barn that now is in the corner of your garage? Any more info on that car?
Thanks
Joel:D

chapters? plural? how many?

after reading this,it makes me think that when i sell my stang imi should get a GN instead of a GT.

SO who wants to start a collection to KEEP Raven home from work so he can finish typing the chapters???????? I'll put some money into the pot.

I read all 16 chapters in one night- my wife was so pissed -since I came to bed @12.30 AM started reading @10.30pm- I don't think I heard one word she said to me either that night while reading.

RAVEN
Keep up the good work- O- what about the 'monster' that was in the old barn that now is in the corner of your garage? Any more info on that car?
Thanks
Joel:D

So... you haven't forgotten about that old car, huh?

I imagine you'll see it again. When the time is right...

But there is also yet another car you might have forgotten about too... ;)

Arrrggg!!! When is the next chapter?!?

Just awesome..... I can envision every segment of the story as it happens. Great Job!!! :cool:

So... you haven't forgotten about that old car, huh?

I imagine you'll see it again. When the time is right...

But there is also yet another car you might have forgotten about too... ;)

Would you be talking about the t type or the shelby that was suppose to be badder then the one ned wrecked

Still as exciting as ever. I feel like all the others, teased and impatient while waiting for the next chapter like a baby waiting for momma's milk. I have a friend who just got a green light to make his movie this March in LA. I should have him read this and see if he wants to make a car movie next.

Back