You can type here any text you want

January meeting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Next Meeting

When: Sunday, January 13th, 2001 at 11:00 am

Bring your lunches!
For more information, contact Darryl Lum(373-3254), Don Tsuji(927-5292) or Robert Souza(621-2723).

As before, we are invited, and as per some of you i talked to about this we moved the time up to accomodate you. if your car is down, bring your beater. this is so we get to know each other. Hope to see you there.

-Rob

heres the litter I got from Don:
okay guys...here is a special invitation for all of you G-body guys... i know in the past that a few of you have turned out at our meetings, but have found that few others have chosen to attend. well, here's your chance to get in on the ground floor! as i have told some of you, it takes time to build up a membership. at this point, i suggest that we need to make a pre-emptive strike to get this club off the ground.if any of you are SERIOUSLY interested in getting a G-body club off the ground, come to the meeting on sunday. i will outline a strategy for a kick-off event that should be able to bring together a core group of members. it will take some effort, but not a lot of time to do. the more people that show up on sunday, the easier this will become!
so i encourage you to show up on sunday. and if you know of any other G-body guys who are not on my current mailing list, please invite them along.

see you all on sunday!

Ok TR guys........

Who's going to be there............

Manditory meeting!!!

Every register on TB.com have to go!:D

Chris,
So will I but looks like I might be a little late, Gotta tow a 'vette for my friend early sunday, I'll be there afterwards.

Jackson,
Thats the spirit. Everyone listen to the moderator now, 'y hear?

-Rob

Rob HI85WH1: Corvette? Parting out?? :D hehe Rims?? Frick...Like I can afford...I just paid for my insurance today...CRAP!

Greg FullMonte88: Welcome!!! Greg meet everyone. Everyone...meet Greg!

E Komo Mai (Welcome) Greg!

Sorry guys "no can do" for Sunday.

Thats ok guys, I gotta work too. but I get off at 7 in the morning ! I'll have worked 12 straight days by Sunday, If i don't fall down before then! But theres always next month. Welcome Greg! See you there...Chris the Vettes not for parts... but if you want 16" vette wheels talk to me about it Sunday.

Laters, Rob

Sunday was great!

Well, Chris (85TRRR)showed the only T/R but another guy named gerald with an '87 G/N showed up and 4 monte guys, don came with his '87 cutlass(left his impala home) We're planning on passing out flyers for the first true G-body club meeting planned for march 15, 2002 at 7:00pm at waipio zippy's. I still have to come up with flyers for this but if you want to help, assistance is always appreciated! Let me know if youre interested!
Thanks -Rob

Back