HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
I know it's kind of late notice, but...
The right date
Here goes again,

Next Meeting

When: Sunday, December 9th, 2001 at 1:00 pm

Bring your lunches!
For more information, contact Darryl Lum(373-3254) or Don Tsuji(927-5292).

Keehi Lagoon Park location
For those who are not familiar with this park, it is located at the Diamond Head end of the airport. To get there, get onto Nimitz Highway under the H-1, airport viaduct and turn makai onto Lagoon Drive. (South Seas Motors will be on your right.) Get into the far left lane and continue down past the Shell gas station. You will come to a traffic light with the airport on the right and tennis courts on the left. Turn left at the light and follow the long driveway into the park.
In previous years, we had been meeting at the canoe grandstand which is located almost at the end of the drive. It should not be difficult to miss a gathering of beasts. If you do not see us, have problems finding the place, or think you are in the wrong place, Call Robert@291-1328 so we can find you.

Sunday Meeting

Donald Tsuji (from the ISSOH)would like to see the G-Boy guys there (T/R's, Montes, 442's,Etc.) as well as his usual "Gathering of beasts" We are invited, and I'll be there with my blue SS Monte, as my T/R is still "Resting in pieces" in the garage, I tried previously to get the guys together from GN-T-Type.org, but I couldnt show, but Don was there, they said they had a great time ragging about the guy that organized, then did'nt show (me). I've been on thier mailing list for a few months now, and my first event was the toys for tots cruise...had a great time, though there were only four Montes there, and not one T/R due to the Shootout the night before... come if you can. They're a really great group of people.
-Rob