You can type here any text you want

Jax area: new BOP club meeting Tues. 13th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KendallF

Blah blah blah
Those of you in the Jacksonville area, apparently a new BOP club is starting in town: the first meeting is this coming Tuesday the 13th, at the Orange Park Hooters. Take a look here for more info:

http://www.boldcitybop.org

Well, it looks like we have someone who's already done some of the leg work of having a real club.....

what do you guys think....we could just incorporate what we have into them, only bad part i see is the due's, but thats not all bad....depending on what it gets us anyway.

let me know what you guys think

dan

I managed to make it, glenn west and his son were there too. That was it for the TR crowd...where were you guys???

Anyway, it sounds pretty cool, the guy running it, mike, is the area manager of the hooters in jax so there is a connection there, he is also on the car counsil who runs the cruisins.

His thought were mainly WE run the club, we do whatever we want to do, races, meetings, cruisins, etc, next meeting is same hooters in OP at 7pm on the 2nd thursday of next month....i would highly suggest being there as we will be deciding on shirts/hats/window stickies at that time and where/what we want to do next....there is a web site as kendall mentioned, that will grow over time.....

other than that, it was kinda cool getting a HUGE discount on my hoooters bill that nite :)

dan

Sweet. I'll definately go ahead and request the date off work. Great to have the hooters hook-up too. :)

Back