You can type here any text you want

Jeffs Car Show! LOOK HERE!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

some of you may know about my on-going battle with my neighbor about our cars and working on them on our property... well yup, i pulled a permit for the use of the park district property next to my house for a car show. :D

EVERYONE IS INVITED! all loud cars welcome, trailered cars welcome!

going to a sat. in august.
what works for everyone?

8th?
15th?
29th?

this is a multi choice poll, so please check all that apply.

were going to ask for $5 to cover the cost of the permit and were mostlikly going to have some sort of raffle depending on the amount of people that show up.

lemme know who is interested and what date works better for everyone.

this is located at I88 and Orchard Rd, on the west side of aurora.

this will be a BYOB event, you may drink, but i suggest drinking on MY property(which is right next to the 1 acre field you will be parking your car on.

the neighbors will most likely be calling the cops for whatever reason, but we have the legal permits so **** 'EM.

Your Friendly Neighbor,
Jeff

jeffs car show

hi
everybody should try to get a long with thier nieghbor it would be a much better world.
harold

ur awesome if i were closer is bring my na regal it has no exhaust yet just open headers on a sbc lol ;)

THat's hilarious! I go through the same crap with my neighbor sometime. There's an empty lot next to my house that he thinks is his and runs his f'n go kart and parks his crap over there. I almost feel like buying the empty lot just so he can't park on it anymore:cool:

Back