You can type here any text you want

Jihad Rap ** VIDEO ** (Disgusting)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
And some people actually believe we're not at war. Most of this is in arabic but you get the picture.

Disgusting Video

On a side note, here's how Islam teaches tolerance:

Islamic Tolerance

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)
I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)
The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. (Koran 98:1-8)
A Muslim may not be killed if he kills a non-Muslim (Al Bukhari Vol 9:50)
Fight against those who believe not in Allah, and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth [Islam], until they are subdued. (Surat At-Taubah 9:29)
Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.
Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)
(It will be said) Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits. Lo! he used not to believe in God the tremendous, and urged not on the feeding of the wretched. Therefore hath he no lover hear this day nor any food save filth which none but sinners eat. (Koran 69:30-37)
Idolatry is more grievous than bloodshed... fight against them until idolatry is no more and God's religion reigns supreme" (Sura 2:91-93).
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk." [al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]
(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah; and these are the inmates of the fire; therein they shall abide. 3.116
Fight against those who believe not in Allah, and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth [Islam], until they are subdued.
Surat At-Taubah 9:29
[9.29] Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.
Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. (Koran 2: 98)
Allah plots against unbelievers. (The Morning Star: 15)
Allah has cursed them (the Jews) on account of their unbelief; so little it is that they believe. (Koran 2:88)

There is disgraceful punishment for the unbelievers. (Koran 2:90)
Mohammed said, “The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them.” (Mishkat Al Masabih Sh.M. Ashraf pp.147, 721, 810-11, 1130)
[4.76] Those who believe fight in the way of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the way of the Shaitan (Satan). Fight therefore against the friends of the Shaitan; surely the strategy of the Shaitan is weak.
[4:101] ...surely the unbelievers are your open enemy.
[4:102] ...surely Allah has prepared a disgraceful chastisement for the unbelievers.
[9.123] O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).
[48:29] Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, and those with him are firm of heart against the unbelievers, compassionate among themselves
[4.92] Anyone who kills a believer intentionally will have his reward in hell, to remain there. God will be angry with him and curse him, and prepare awful torment for him. (Only applies to believers)
[9.73] O Prophet! strive hard [make war] against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
Abu Bakr, the first Caliph, is reported as saying in the Hadith: "I have been ordered to fight the people until they profess that there is no god but God and that Mohammad is the messenger of God"

Nice Work.

I am glad somebody around here See's things with similar eyes.

:D :D

Originally posted by njturbo
The Koran ring a bell. :eek:

So, besides the quotes that come from the Koran, the other quotes also come from the Koran?:confused:

ah, anyways I was asking TT/A1233, and I suppose to be more specific, is TT/A1233 an expert on the Koran and Islam, or was that information passed on to him by someone else...

Or do you happen to be designated as his "question answering" person?:confused:

Doubts? Go look'em up.

Even if you don't believe the quotes, the video should be enough to convince any patriot these people aren't our friends. Lemme see, Quran in one hand, pistol or knife in the other calling for the destruction of our country.... This isn't rocket science.

And of course not every Muslim feels this way, I make no blanket statements. However one must have their head in the sand if they can't see a trend in the Islamic religion teaching those who'll listen how evil we are here in the west and that we all must die....all according to the Quran.

so then, you know why they are so pissed off at us too, right?

And you heard the story about Al Quida pretty much being a creation of the CIA? (I'm guess your answer is "no" to both questions...)

BTW, you've also served in the military too, right?:eek:

ncgreg which side of the fence are you on here? Not sure if you get TT/A's meaning on this.....

I would personally like to stick my 12 gauge in the jabber jaws mouth on that video and let him eat a slug.....

Ladies, ladies....there's no need to argue about the Koran (but thanks for the info!), one needs only to know that the middle east has always been a bad neighborhood, crawling with contentious little bitches and, according to almost all religious books, will always be that way. Let's, rather than baby-sitting them for ever, bomb the **** out of that area so that we could six months from now be sitting on the balcony of our condo sippin' Southern Comfort and watching the sunset over the Dead Sea.

Back