You can type here any text you want

Jim Lauer's beautiful 8 sec "Silver Bullet" Turbo-T at the dragstrip.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JitBof17lJA[/YOUTUBE]

Browsing Youtube today and seen this vid. Even though this car was built a few years back I'd say without a doubt it is still probably one of the nicest examples of a Stage2 Turbo Regal. If I remember correctly Pete Barton (who formally owned/operated ANS Performance in Illinois now with PTE) had a large part in building this car and with making the engine bay an absolute work of art! Gotta give Lauer credit, he set out to build the Pinnacle of a TR in terms of appearance as well as performance and I'd say he certainly accomplished it with this car.:cool:

Paul Castle owns the car now.

I saw the car up at Elkhorn shortly after it was finished. Utterly amazing. Everything is absolutely perfect on that car.

Pete Barton is everywhere in that video.

Is that a new video of that car? I thought there were older similar ones? Nice car but that Turbo took 15 minutes to spool up.

2004 If you listen closely to the announcer one day was the same day Ronald Reagan died. :p

I remember reading the article on this car.. and thought who'd thunk it? Beautiful car and lethal performance to boot.

I remember the car at Bowling green. I think it was the first time there with it. I found it hard to stop looking at it. Just a very nice car. I don't think I would race it, but its not my car.

Does any one know where this car today does it ever show up at carshows or some events

Very impressive car. Hope it now spools faster.

Just saw the car about a month ago. Still looks fantastic. One of the only cars I've ever seen with the inside of the quarter panels painted like the rest of the car....

World of MotorWorks - Buick Grand National, GNX, Camaro, Mustang Parts and Accessories

Really, I heard it was in need of some loving.. It would be nice to see it out again. Last time I saw it a few years ago, Joe Priola was running it for Paul at Byron. It ran in the 9's that day.

gsxvst-type.jpg

Really, I heard it was in need of some loving.. It would be nice to see it out again. Last time I saw it a few years ago, Joe Priola was running it for Paul at Byron. It ran in the 9's that day.

gsxvst-type.jpg

Dennis, you should have joined us for Paul's open house!! It was a really fun time and Prasad LMNOP was the commentator for a documentary they are making for our cars!!!! It was cool being able to see Paul's operation and cars. Good dude for sure!:biggrin:

Got to see some nice Caddy donuts too!!!:biggrin:

spool time dont matter on time slips

yeah car spools slow but goes down the track in 8s and looks realy good doing it . hey paul wheres my stainless im a junkie and need it bad man .. :smile:

Geez, for that much you think you'ld get a clean floor mat.:biggrin:

jeez I cant even get 1/4 of that for mine and that cars not that much nicer than mine.

Back