You can type here any text you want

Jimmy's Hi-Perf Trans - Mundelein

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

I'm looking to strengthen my trans and have been advised to visit Jimmy in Mundelein. Anyone know their approximate business hours? Having to pull some overtime at work lately, trying to figure out when I could make it out there to discuss my plans. Don't really feel like trying to hash out the details of what I want over the phone, would rather drop by and check the place out. Appreciate any info.

just call him and ask him--hes a one man show as far as I know, but u should be able to reach him every day. I also know hes there on Saturdays, at least when Icalled last time he was there. the number is847-949-7507

Jimmy is there daily 9 to 5 and sometimes saturday. Closed Sunday.
Besides stock, he has two upgrades to choose from. Take my advice and get the better one.

Okay thanks for the info, hopefully I can get in touch with him on my day off later this week. And yeah I figure a trans isn't something you worry about every month so I'll probably build it up pretty good right off the bat and not have to worry about it for a long time.

Back