Julio Don (AKA Razor)

Hognose

Just wanted to note that dealing with Julio was an absolute dream. He spent plenty of time with me one the phone before I bought my kit. Helped me with a few questions during install.

Most importantly when he has helped me out recently with some other issues not releated to his product. He is a wealth of knowledge and has been super friendly in helping me getting my car running right even though I am probably bothering him.

Just wanted to publicly thank him and let evreyone know that he is a great guy to deal with and I would recomend him and his product to anyone.

Matthew

Originally posted by Hognose
Just wanted to note that dealing with Julio was an absolute dream. He spent plenty of time with me one the phone before I bought my kit. Helped me with a few questions during install.

Most importantly when he has helped me out recently with some other issues not releated to his product. He is a wealth of knowledge and has been super friendly in helping me getting my car running right even though I am probably bothering him.

Just wanted to publicly thank him and let evreyone know that he is a great guy to deal with and I would recomend him and his product to anyone.

Matthew

I second that!!!:D

I've never personally bought anything from Julio but I talk to him everytime I go to the BurgerKing in St.Pete on Saturday nights and "Yes, he is an awesome person to talk to and very helpful even if you're not 1 of his customers."

Frank

You guys are too much.. thanks for the support.. it really means a lot to me..

Cheers,

Julio

I agree, I called Julio so many times I can't believe he never once complained and I was completely impressed. I wish more people were like him. Thank you Julio.

:D