You can type here any text you want

Just a heads-up on 2" wheel studs

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boxcars

Banned
Stock wheel studs on GNs are 1.5" in length, of course. If for any reason you would like to upgrade to a stock replacement 2" wheel stud they are made by Dorman. The dorman part number is 610-323 and they are available at many vendors but the cheapest by far I've seen is RockAuto.com for $1.02 each. No modifications necessary.

i used them for my LS1 brake conversion on my Camaro a couple of years ago. got them at NAPA, and i think all 20 for the car came out to less than $20 because i'm friends with the lady that manages the store..

I actually used these they work perfect and are in stock at advance.I purchased online with coupon code and picked up at store.
Dorman - Pik-a-Nut M12-1.50 Serrated Wheel Stud - 12.80mm Knurl, 54mm Length

It's good to have these part numbers in the archives. I've purchased these studs years ago, and every time the need for them again arises, I can just search it out here. Heaven forbid I should make a note of it. :D

i kept the part number sticker off one of the boxes that my studs came in just in case i ever need to get them again... it's in the top drawer of my spare toolbox, buried under a bunch of half dead sharpies and pens..

Back