Just Bought An 86 And Given 3 Chips With It

beeturbo

hi everyone well finally sold the thunderbird sc and bought an 86 GN! Guys i have a FEW questions..is anyone familiar with some of the parts that
bowling green customs used to sale ? i had a catalog from them once they had a chip that they called "launch Boost" at WOT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO RAISE BOOST TO LIKE 19PSI ON TAKE OFF THEN BRING IT DOWN TO LIKE 17PSI JUST BEFORE THE ENGINE WOULD REACH THE DETONATION POINT. OR SOMETHING TO THAT AFFECT.. I WAS WONDERING WAS IT THEIR CHIP OR DID SOMEONE MAKE IT FOR THEM ID LIKE TO TRY IT ALL REPLYS GREATLY APPRECIATED.. I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM A 1 OWNER AND ADDED A FEW ACCESSORIES OVER THE YEARS HE GAVE ME 3 CHIPS WITH THE CAR BUT I HAVENT A CLUEAS TO WHAT THEY R OR THE CHARACTERISTICS .. THE FIRST CHIP WAS IN THE ECM IF U HOLD THE CHIP VERTICLE IT A RED STICKER AND PRINTED ON THE STICKER IS A (6 IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER THEN R93
BENEATH IN THE MIDDLE , THEN 6 ON THE BOTTM LEFT AND 4 ON THE BTTM RIGHT... THE SECOND CHIP ALSO HAS A RED STICKER ON IT WITH (R IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER, T IN THE RIGHT TOP CORNER ; 93 INTHE MIDDLE AND 41 ON THE BOTTOM LEFT AND 6 ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT. THE THIRD CHIP HAS A WHITE LABLE ON IT READING (Z-INDUSTRIES INC.) THEN ON THE 2ND LINE
(C) 1991 ... 3RD LINE 86 GN HIGH FLOW.. 4TH LINE AUTO 112F7 DE679
5TH LINE NO HIGHWAY USE CA ..
FELLAS I KNOW ITS ASKING ALOT ..BUT I WANT TOKNOW WHAT IM DEALING WITHWIT THESE 3 CHIPS AND MOST OF ALL IF ANYONE COULD TELL ME ABOUT THE ONE THAT BGC USED TO SALE ....ALSO I HAVE 3 SETS OF INJECTORS WITH THE CAR THE ONES IN THE CAR NOW R BLUE AT THE TOP I GUESS THEY WOULD BE BLUE TOPS BUT NO IDEA OF THE FLOW RATE ; THEN IN THE TRUNK THERE IS A BAG WITH SOME RED INJECTORS OR RED TOPS AND THE THIRD R STOCK I THINK .... HE REPLACED THE TURBO AND HE DOESNT REMEMBER WHICH ONE IS ON THE CAR BECAUSE HE BOUGHT TO HE SAYS ONE WAS MILDLY A BOVE STOCK AND THEN THE OTHER ONE HE SAYS WAS BIGGER BUT U REALLY HAD TO GET ON IT TO MAKE THE TURBO KIK IN I DID FIND A RECEIPT FOR A TA49 TURBO SO IM NOT SURE IF ITS THE ONE ON THE CAR ON THE ONE IN THE TRUNK ANY WAY I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BY A NUMBER OR CASTING ID ..THE CAR DOES HAVE AN ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE REGULATOR ON IT AND IT HAS THE KENNEBELL COLD AIR INDUCTION WIT THE K&N CONE FILTER IN IT GUTTED CAT AND VORTEC MUFFLERS (IMITATION FLOW MASTERS) RIGHT NOW THE CAR RUNS WELLIT STUMBLES A LITTLE WHEN COLD ONCE THE IDLE SLOWS DOWN .

r93 is red armstrongs street chip and prolly the best thing you got going there weather you race or drive the car.

that chip has been a rock solid performer for over 15 years-not that yours is that old but a great chip none the less

thanks i got incontact with red armstrong andhe told me alot .and ure write the r93 chip is his chip .. but i cant seem to find out who made the 2nd chip that i have .it has a red lable on it just like red armstrongs chip.but just has 93 in the center and at the bottom it has 41 in the lft corner and 6 in the bottom right corner..on the top it has R on the lft corner and T on the right corner read as this -------
! R T !
! 93 !
!41 6 !
-------

i have blue top injectors in the car now which r 36lb injectors but im not certain.. there r a set of xtra injectors in the trunk. the injectors have a maroon or dk red topp and a number on the side(E9SE-B1B) not sure how many lbs they r ..and was hopeing someone could tellme ..
the car does have a ta49 turbo on it and theres a note r fairly new unit in the trunk.. that he put on and took back of and said he liked the ta49 better.. but im not sure if thei sturbo in the trunkis bigger or better .. its has a garett exhaust housing on it but the compressor housing is a roto master #104247..the previous owner says that its a good turbo but u have to geton it to hard 4 the turbo to kik in . he states its a turbonetics turbo and the compresor housing does have T stamped on the compressor housing beside the intake air port..does anyone know what type turbo this is and if so which is better the ta 49 or the mysteious T turbo....