You can type here any text you want

Just Bought Used Fast-have Questions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sackracing

Staff member
Unit Came With Wide Band O2, But Did Not Come With Software For O2, If The Sensor Has Already Been Used With The Unit Do I Need The Software For It? I Also Did Not Get The Software Or The Manual For The Ecm, Is This Something I Can Get From Fast Or A Vendor?
Thanks For Any Help

If the O2 was purchased with the ECU at the same time, you do not need a Cal disk. There is no per say manual for the FAST. You can learn a lot from the help files in the FAST software and from all of the info in this forum.
Do a search, there are a few users who have compiled their own "home made" manuals.

xfi

i just got the fxi and the wiring harness for the engine complete under hood wiring, complete? starter wiring no, and horn, lights, looks like you have to use a lot of the factory wiring, we copied the cd and printed it out of the help section, we have got to run extra wires for the fan, elect, water pump, just wondered if anyone else bought the under hood wiring, thanks oc, :confused:

It a complete stand alone harness for the engine mamnagement,You still need to wire in your fan, fuel pump,water pump.

Speaking of wiring in the fan, doe the fan delay function still work with the XFI?

I used a plug and play harness from Cotton's, the fan currently comes on as it should. But, I don't notice it running after the car has turned off like it used to?

Mad_Trbo said:
Speaking of wiring in the fan, doe the fan delay function still work with the XFI?

I used a plug and play harness from Cotton's, the fan currently comes on as it should. But, I don't notice it running after the car has turned off like it used to?

No fan delay, But if hte key is on and it meets the temp requirements the fan will run with the car off

I bought a harness for the fan, alt, starter, power, grounds, etc from Caspers. That way I could just take the entire stock harness out. Cleans the engine bay up also..

Back