You can type here any text you want

Just can't get rid of turbo surge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I looked on ebay and found a resonator for a 86 Nissan 300 zx, I purchased it today. When I try it out I will let you know.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I looked on ebay and found a resonator for a 86 Nissan 300 zx, I purchased it today. When I try it out I will let you know.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Yeah I saw that mod on you tube and it worked for the guy but my air intake pipe is 4 inch and I think that resonator is only 2 inch pipe

Looked like 3" to me. I'm sure it could be easily modified to work with a 4" intake pipe.

Looking again it looks like it might be 3. So Ill do the Tornado and if that dont work Ill look into that box.. thanks

Where did everyone get there tornado? I'll need a four inch. I know ebay has them- every one install by turbo or filter?

I can't remember where I purchased mine from (3 inch). Might have been off of ebay. I have mine right before the Turbo.

The tornado helped forsure, I can push through it now. The problem is unstable air in the intake pipe. I want to get a 70mm tb and doghouse which will help and might install the maf back on it to slow air speed down. Still need to have a final tune on car.

Sorry, to hijack. When Tornado is installed, the arrow should be pointing towards turbo or air filter? Thanks

Sorry, to hijack. When Tornado is installed, the arrow should be pointing towards turbo or air filter? Thanks

You can only install it one way. Perpeller towards the air filter. The other way makes no sense.

Back