CLT-- 176
ATS-- 122-123
RPM-- 775-800
TPS--.48
IAC--26
CC-- 98
MAL--00
MV = 390-445 in park
made a full throttle pass and it went to 687 @ 3.5 retard when i pushed my recall button. when i tried to see my mph it did't at all it read was .066 .066 whatever that means.

E85 is not readily available here anywhere... running 18 lbs of boost shouldn't have anything to do with my low 02 readings though? what can i do to get my readings around 750 at idle? i was told i had vacuum leaks was the reason for that? is this not correct? just trying to figure out what im doing so sorry for all the questions....learning as i go.:biggrin:

the 18 psi IS what is causing this. 93 octane is not good enough for that high of boost. if you add fuel and it sputters then you need to suppress the knock another way. the vacuum leaks are not causing a lean condition on WOT, it would cause a rich condition. the vacuum leaks cause the high blm you see which should be closer to 128. you need to add in some 110 or something, you do not have enough octane for 18psi... you may also want to check your fuel pressure as well, it should be 43psi with the vacuum line off.

oh the fun

so i replaced every vacuum line under the hood you could imagine...if i missed one its beyond me. anyways when i first started it up my numbers looked good, my int and bl were both 128...i was so happy...then i revved the car up ever so slightly and now its back up to int = 128 and bl = 140-142...im like what the??? so now its right back where i started. so i revved ut up just a bit and im talking a couple hundred rpm's and it levels back off to bl = 128...so it evens out perfect when i give it a touch of gas? whats up with that? also my mv at idle in park is still 380-420...but i made about three wot passes and it go's to about 722-725 with zero knock on the big end, only knock im getting is like .9-1.9 or so in between shifts....so it is running good, but my int, bl numbers are still wacky, and my mv at idle are wierd....help guys!!!!!!!! im ready to run this thing off a cliff. i am putting racing fuel in it today to see what go's....

The TT chip should be reset, record your numbers that you changed and reset the ecm. On first key-on start the car and let it run until the fan comes on twice or so. It will idle a little rougher, thats normal. The chip needs to relearn the idle blm since you fixed those lines and that really only happens at first key-on. After it's warmed up. Turn it off and back on, then you should be good to go.