You can type here any text you want

Just killed me a GTO

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87gnguy

So, I was was out this morning running some errands and decided I'd go cruise through our local GM dealer looking for my wife a new car. As I'm leaving the dealership, there was a guy test driving a gray GTO. It looked fast and sounded good as he was shifting gears. He got behind me in traffic and bumped the gas a bit so I knew it was on :biggrin: We are both in the left lane when we come up to the red light. There's no traffic in front of us when it turns green so I jump ahead of the car next to me and get over so he can pull up next to me. As luck would have it and the angels are smiling down on me wanting to see an a$$ whoopin, the next light turns red. Oh yeah it's on! :biggrin: He rolls up next to me and revs a couple of times. Being that our windows were down, I hear the salesman tell him to give it to me good. :rolleyes: I guess they didn't take my license plate seriously, it's says "ULL- LOSE". Anyway, the light changes and I let him jump ahead about 1/2 a car lenth then floor it. I guess he was about a car length out when the turbo spooled up, my tires broke loose and I went screamin' past him with me waving out the window. LOL. We get to the next light and I look over, smile and tell him that he might want to rethink his purchase. However I do get the thumbs up as we part ways.

Back