Just sharing pics of the family and garage

ChrisChow

Hmm, I just noticed this section and wanted to share pics of my wife and daughter getting ready for a day at the beach, taking the daughter to a car show and some garage pics...

P8143784.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

Priorities.jpg

P1084314.jpg

Nice pics. That lift in the garage looks awsome. Who is it made by, and what did it cost? BTW how high is the ceiling in your garage?

Chris,

Those are some great pics of your family and the toys in your garage.. So when will we see you on another episode of Pinks with one of the Buicks or the new Z???:D :wink:

The lowest part of the garage is 9 feet 10 inches (the lower portion of the beams). My lift was featured in Overhaulin'.
It's a ProPark 7 it was $1895.00 for the lift itself.
6' lift height
runway is 13'9"
Overall width is 8'5"
Column height is 6' 11"
Clearance under runway is 5'8"

Got a new garage door and put the race car on the other side, here's what it looks like from inside...

P3014517.jpg

86 Brick, also thank you for the comments. I'd like to run my fast Buick in Pinks Heads up. The Z would be much better for me with a cam and long tubes but I haven't gotten around to running either at the track since our little girl blessed our family :)

wow she is getting big! it seems like just the other day when she was born!

what mods do you plan for the Z06

I'd LOVE to do cam, long tubes, no cats, retune, cold air intake, and gut the stock muffler but keep the functionality of the muffler valve. But the only thing I have time for is porting the intake manifold...I know it's plastic but there are gains to be had in that area.

Pro Park 7

Bought one last year...Best money ever spent, especially when your town won't let you put up the size garage you want to dammit... :mad: .... storage problem solved...

looks good