Just when you thought you had read the funniest thread on the net:

LMFAO, I just got done looking at the same thread I saw from another message board.

That can't be for real can it? I mean, how queer is that??? I sure hope it's a joke!! What a bunch of homos...

those are quite possibly the gayest photos I have ever seen.

When Marlboroman posted his mug blowing a kiss to the camera I think i shot snot out onto my screen.

Omg!

Is that real? :eek: Surely not! Please tell me I am delusional.
I think I about puked I was laughing so hard. My chest hurts from it.

Now I understand even more why I moved south. It must be the cold weather. I guess people can get really bored when they are snowed in.

Oh Sh!t

A thought just ocured to me....

Are any of those boys GN/TR owners?

I think I will shoot myself.

Well, not really.

I have to say that is one of the funniest threads i have read in a while.

My favorite quote " my friend reminds me of superman" lol an internet classic

The photochops are hysterical too.

I find it hilarious that they gave him a pink belt under his name on there too, cracked me up when I saw that. All this on a mixed martial arts forum too. Dude must have had to pick it up due to being beat up all the time for looking as gay as he does, lol

That takes top honors for funniest thread EVER.

if u wanna start somethign u better be ready to deal with us

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. I wonder how many times those words have earned him an ass whoopin. :D

Steve

Reasons why I left New Jersey

1.) Guidos seem to reproduce, replicate, and thrive in and around NYC

2.) To large of a percentage of the men like to; Tan, do their nails, arch their eyebrows, spend unmasculine amounts of time in the mirror.

3.) The winters and road salt are to harsh on our TR's :cool:

Attachments

• CIMG0036.jpg
    CIMG0036.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 181
OMG!

Over 350 pages......jesus christ........I read the first 10.....my side split open, so I had to stop.

Ridiculously funny!

benoitthegr8 said:
1.) Guidos seem to reproduce, replicate, and thrive in and around NYC

2.) To large of a percentage of the men like to; Tan, do their nails, arch their eyebrows, spend unmasculine amounts of time in the mirror.

3.) The winters and road salt are to harsh on our TR's :cool: