Keith Mease

I don't mean for this to turn into a bashing thread, or anything negative, just need him to return an e mail I've sent. I've seen him on here so I figure maybe he will see this.

As i told another on this board, he's been quite busy at the moment, both at the shop and with the family as many of you are, but you can call him @:

He'll answer if he's in and can hear the phone (he does cut/grind/weld metal all day). I assure you he's not out to rip people off or scam anyone - just busy busy.

Originally posted by PhilM
As i told another on this board, he's been quite busy at the moment, both at the shop and with the family as many of you are, but you can call him @:

He'll answer if he's in and can hear the phone (he does cut/grind/weld metal all day). I assure you he's not out to rip people off or scam anyone - just busy busy.

agreed, i went thru this a couple years ago. good guy just very busy. i love my ta-49:D

I don't believe anyone is questioning whether he is a nice guy or not. I can fully understand being busy, but it would increase a persons comfort level if they/we received a simple communication to let us know that things are moving along.

Communication is the key whether it's personal or business.