You can type here any text you want

kenne bell manifold for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bigdwg03

anyone interested? ceramic coated $200 OBO plus the ride

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 230
Yet again I have to save you AJ :p. Since my new motor is done I have a spare KB manifild. It is actually on the car now but hopefully not for too long. Let me know if you absolutely have to have it LOL

K-B Intake

Is the intake sold? Would this work for a blow thru app. where hood clearance is not an issue? That would be my only interest in it. Had a crazy idea to blow thru my 81 Riv draw thru engine,but it runs well and has a very different look,with the rear mount/rear fed intake set up.Skidman.

Yea I was gonna use it for a blow thru on a 109 so I didn't have to deal with fuel injection but I had to sell the project

Someone buy that sucker and use it on a blowthru project. I'd get it but I need a new turbocharger.

Is that the same one I saw on ebay a few weeks back? I wish I could get it, but I`m moving right now:( and Adam`s B/T Holley is next on my list anyway:biggrin:

Oh... that was a Weiand intake I seen. Well if it don`t sell, ill take it in Dec... but I`m sure it will sell before then.

Back