You can type here any text you want

Kenne Bell parts?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iraceitall

Does Kenne Bell still make Buick parts? I keep getting emails rejected.
I'd like to find a windage tray like the one in the V6 performance book...

Kenne Bell only makes superchargers now. They got out of the Buick bussiness years ago. Poston bought a lot of their parts inventory and used Kenne Bell's vendors for cams, etc. Poston is also out of bussiness now. The windage tray was discontinued long before KB stopped selling Buick parts. The best thing going now is a RJC oil pan with a baffle in it. It holds 7 quarts and has an oil pickup extension. You can run the oil level a little lower. If you want to run a girdle, RJC has a crank scraper that works with it. The girdle puts the oil level even lower.

It could be made for sure. The originals came with new main studs with extensions on them to hold the baffle away from the crank, and used nuts to hold the baffle to the studs. It allegedly gave 5 more horsepower to a carbureted 231. I never tried one because they quit making them just before I built my first even fire.

well if somebody can get me some plans, i have a full machine shop available to manufacture these for you guys...... i dont mind.... ive never run one before and wouldnt mind having a few myself!!

well if somebody can get me some plans, i have a full machine shop available to manufacture these for you guys...... i dont mind.... ive never run one before and wouldnt mind having a few myself!!

Maybe someone out there has one they'd do that with? If not I'll hve a block apart here shortly to mock one...

I've always liked the diamond trap style myself but I'd really like to get a crank scraper. I may have to make one myself since I haven't seen one in a while.:(

Sorry for the triple post, my dinosuar of a phone is struggling with the forum
Thats ok ,Thats ok ,Thats ok. Look at a a small block ford 289 high performance or Boss 302 windage trays it will give an idea of what needs to be made. I have one lying around somewhere it hooks to my main cap bolts. Pretty easy sheet metal make 3 bends some vents and two mounting bracksets

I been digging through my V6 stuff and and i found a pattern!

i need to know who all is interested and i will fab one for you...... B4B first please

Back