Kenne Bell switch ?

larry33kc

I have a Kenne Bell switch plate that has chip fan HI/LO, and Man. on/off switch and I have lost the instructions for them.
Is there any one that has them or knows how to wire them up?
Thanks

Easy way run a wire to the high speed fan relay tap into the green wire and run it to the switch then the other side to a ground. If your fan is running low speed and you ground that wire the high speed kicks on.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There also was a way to turn it on anytime you wanted with a switch and it would shut off after car was turned off after about 10 minutes or so. Any ideas on that one

I'm pretty sure if you ground that wire it will turn on when the switch is hit. That's the wire that goes to the AC compressor. When AC is turned on the fans operate in high speed mode. The only thing I know that will operate the fans after the car turns off is an operational fan delay relay. It's the last relay on the dr side of the three. They are usually junk unless you have replaced it already.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There also was a way to turn it on anytime you wanted with a switch and it would shut off after car was turned off after about 10 minutes or so. Any ideas on that one
To do that you wire a switch into the fan timer relay. I did that on my sons car.

I have some instructions....... with pictures! I will get them posted for you today.

Here you go! img019.jpg