You can type here any text you want

Kenosha / Gurnee Area Mechanic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Can you be more specific as to what kind of work you are looking to have done. I work in Gurnee so I'm familiar with the area. If you are looking for tuning I would strongly suggest guys on this site. I know that "Dr. Boost" does some great work. Also, there is a guy in Aurora "Datturbo"??? that tunes. I see that you are fairly new to this forum. Another way to find a local mechanic specific to our cars is to join a club. For instance I joined the GS Club and the Chicagoland Buick Chapter. The Chicagoland Chapter meets every other month, usually at a Turbo Buick specific mechanics shop. Let me know what you are looking to do.

Busyman,
:cool:

i do work on them too. however my shop is in batavia IL.

let me know if i could be any assistance to you.

DaTurboSix thanks for chiming in. Sorry I butchered your name a little in the previous post, but you are the guy I was talking about. Keep up the good tuning!!

unfortunatly i dont tune. i have a guy that does the tuning for me, but only if the cars are f.a.s.t. or bs3.

Back