Kill Stories Slowed?

Mean Chicken has all those potential victims to play with but unfortunately G'ville is very small and the real hotshoes have all seen the T run at Gainesville raceway so they know what it will do. The WRX's and Evo's have all seen it run at the track so they won't try. The ricers boys are always up for a beat down but that gets old fast and is just not worth the waste of fuel much less a ticket to give them a show. Everyone else are all medical professionals who bought their ZO6's, Porsches and even a georgous blue/white stripes Ford GT 40 and a yellow Ferrari 355 cruising around but they are all show and no go. Couple of college boys in M-3's but I destroyed one of them last year so he won't try again.

Took the T to work all last week and the only two potential races were a stock mid 90's Mustang GT and a V-6 Honda Accord. I would not waste the fuel, you just keep on believing your fast. I did oblidge two young guys in a very riced out Nissan 240 but they were polite and said they did not want a race just see her go. Got two thumbs up and big grins after.

There is this guy in a new silver/blk stripes Roush Mustang GT that goes to work at the same time. I've seen it 6-7 times now and I've managed to get next to him twice but he drives like my mom who's 81. He gassed on it once when we were side by side but waited till I began the turn into my parking lot at the hospital to light em up and continue on. On the street I'm guessing we should be pretty even with the limited traction we would both have but he won't go.

Like I've stated before though, unless I'm sure you've got something you don't get to know.

Mikey