Kill Stories Slowed?

I blame man made global warming....or is it climate change....whatever the liberal lunatics and profit seekers are calling it at their convenience these days....

Oh...my GN is back up. Fresh ported heads, port matched intake and 210/210 roller installed by Mr. Czarnota.

Papa Lou put a safe street tune on it for me, but I was behaving...mostly...until I dialed the tune in with some DirectScan runs.
The tune is on now (21lbs with O2's solid around 800) and still very safe....spent a few hours with Spoolfool2 this past weekend dialing it in....

Since the 56 shoebox (pre-tune), I've had a few skirmishes...but nothing to write about...

Actually had a pretty well built Turbo Eclipse take a run at me from a roll last week (also pre-tune). He definitely had a big turbo (heard it) and he opened an exhaust dump in my ear.
I pulled him, but was very impressed with how well he did.
While we were still cruising side by side after the skirmish, I asked how much power he was making and he said over 400HP at the wheels.

...and I completely slaughtered a Mustang GT that got snotty with me on Sunday.... Shut it down before I reached 60....

Still looking for some rematches:
03/04 Cobra Boy
Z06 boy
Viper Boy
...and I want another crack at the ol' fart in the 56 shoebox just for fun...the GN is running stronger now than it was when he schooled me and bottled his way to a win.

:biggrin:

Respect

Oh...and I did have a guy in a black LS7 Z06 with a hot girlfriend in the passenger seat chatting at me at a stop light.

He said he used to have a GN and knew they were killers.

He asked what I had done to it, I told him it was mostly stock with alky injection and various bolt-on's to let it breath, and it could hold its own.

There was a pause......, he looked back at my rear tires and says, "I see you have the drag radials on....just some bolt on's, huh?":biggrin:

Light turned green and he didn't bother trying....

That's respect....:D

Damn it chicken! You have inspired a recent thought of mine...

I've got a very rough looking GN sitting on my trailer waiting for paint. I also have a very healthy engine waiting to be dropped in. I've actually been contemplating dropping the engine into the car as it sits, forget the paint and leave the old purple tint- ala meanchicken;)... I was even thinking about using it as a dd for my commute during the warmer months (we're in some snow right now):mad: Maybe then, I too could be like the gallo!:D

Everytime I look at the "kills" section, I know I'll see some thing from the chicken. Thanks for all the kills and quite possibly keeping the legend alive.:cool:

Damn it chicken! You have inspired a recent thought of mine...

I've got a very rough looking GN sitting on my trailer waiting for paint. I also have a very healthy engine waiting to be dropped in. I've actually been contemplating dropping the engine into the car as it sits, forget the paint and leave the old purple tint- ala meanchicken;)... I was even thinking about using it as a dd for my commute during the warmer months (we're in some snow right now):mad: Maybe then, I too could be like the gallo!:D

Everytime I look at the "kills" section, I know I'll see some thing from the chicken. Thanks for all the kills and quite possibly keeping the legend alive.:cool:

Do it...you wont be dissapointed...
:D

I've noticed the Kills have been slowing down a bit. I guess a lot of bad weather plus not to many doing the daily thing anymore and trying to get someone to take you on... I could drive around all day not find a race. Maybe at the track?

I did get a kill on a WS6 TA at the track in a black turbo car! :) Well it was my wife's Saturn Sky Redline. ;) not my GN.

Wail till this summer. That will all change....

You mean....when Global Warming returns?:eek:
Gasp!?!?!?!

Move to Southern California where every day is Global Warming day!!!
It's been blue skies and low 70's for almost 2 weeks now...

I'm set to stun mode right now....gotta keep it out of high boost kill runs for a few days...
Alky pump is leaking so I'm waiting for a replacement from Razor to show up in the mail.
This one has lived a long hard life:biggrin:

You mean....when Global Warming returns?:eek:
Gasp!?!?!?!

Move to Southern California where every day is Global Warming day!!!
It's been blue skies and low 70's for almost 2 weeks now...

I'm set to stun mode right now....gotta keep it out of high boost kill runs for a few days...
Alky pump is leaking so I'm waiting for a replacement from Razor to show up in the mail.
This one has lived a long hard life:biggrin:

I'd love kalifornia, but I have too many guns. :) They'd kick me right outta the place. :(

I'd love kalifornia, but I have too many guns. :) They'd kick me right outta the place. :(

You just gotta keep them a secret.;)
Believe me....there are plenty of folks around kali with full auto's and high caliber military weapons...er....I mean hunting...hunting rifles.... in their lockers.

I'm having horsepower withdrawals.
It's been raining buckets here all week so the GN is parked in the garage and I'm skidding around in my 97 GTP with 175K miles on it's ticker.

Last action I had was last week with a gaggle of 3 new 335i's that let loose all at the same time from the local Bimer dealership and surrounded me like they were some kinda posi. Red one, White one and a Black one. Looked like they were a group of BMW technicians who clubbed together and all bought 335i's at the same time (BFF's for life:biggrin:) and had just gotten off work.

The red one was the cockiest of the BFF bunch. He tried racing me at one light, but the conditions were not safe enough for my liking, so I only went half throttle and let him go and waited for the next light and better killin' conditions while the other two...Reds BFF minions I guess... stayed on my other door and back bumper.
Next light it's me and Red again....his confidence was all nice and high now...so I completely crushed him....BFF Black and BFF White just watched from behind.

I thought the other two might have gotten a clue, but two lights later....from about a 15mph roll....BFF Black decides his 335i must have a better shot against this ol' Buick than Red did. I guess he failed to do the math after watching me kill Red and still had not made his way along the learning curve.:rolleyes:
Killed him too.
As I pulled away from him I looked over my left shoulder at him with a "What are ya, New?" look on my face. He glanced back out of the corner of his eye with a "I need to pee." look on his face.

Thankfully the BFF in the White one let a little fear and common sense get in his way, but going 3 fer 3 would have been fun.:biggrin:

I just can't find anyone in my town that wants to line up. I've had the few ricers want to give it a try. However, those kills aren't even worth posting. I haven't had any serious contenders in a long time. I did kill a C6 stock corvette a month or so ago but that's about it.

I put a stomp to one of them over tanksgiving......still raining out there?

Yup.
Still raining.
It's supposed to stop late tonight, give us three days of sun (the roads will probably still seep patches of saturated moisture from all the rain so no WOT fun allowed even tho the sun will be out) and then rain again on Tue.....off...on...off for several days.:frown:

These are hilarious...thanks for all of your posts, always a fun read!

I'm having horsepower withdrawals.
It's been raining buckets here all week so the GN is parked in the garage and I'm skidding around in my 97 GTP with 175K miles on it's ticker.

Last action I had was last week with a gaggle of 3 new 335i's that let loose all at the same time from the local Bimer dealership and surrounded me like they were some kinda posi. Red one, White one and a Black one. Looked like they were a group of BMW technicians who clubbed together and all bought 335i's at the same time (BFF's for life:biggrin:) and had just gotten off work.

The red one was the cockiest of the BFF bunch. He tried racing me at one light, but the conditions were not safe enough for my liking, so I only went half throttle and let him go and waited for the next light and better killin' conditions while the other two...Reds BFF minions I guess... stayed on my other door and back bumper.
Next light it's me and Red again....his confidence was all nice and high now...so I completely crushed him....BFF Black and BFF White just watched from behind.

I thought the other two might have gotten a clue, but two lights later....from about a 15mph roll....BFF Black decides his 335i must have a better shot against this ol' Buick than Red did. I guess he failed to do the math after watching me kill Red and still had not made his way along the learning curve.:rolleyes:
Killed him too.
As I pulled away from him I looked over my left shoulder at him with a "What are ya, New?" look on my face. He glanced back out of the corner of his eye with a "I need to pee." look on his face.

Thankfully the BFF in the White one let a little fear and common sense get in his way, but going 3 fer 3 would have been fun.:biggrin: