You can type here any text you want

Killed a Mustang and a T-bird

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 QK 4 U

Banned
I got the GN out for some cruising tonight. First unsuspecting person in a 90s t-bird with a v8 in it. came up beside me about 35mph and they gunned it. They slowed down and as I came up the side I got on it a little. Stopped at a light I launched it at 0 vacuum and rocketed out. Next light they had the window down and it was 2 women in their 30s-40s

the driver said "what ya got in that"
Me: "it's a V6"
Her: "yeah...you got Nitro don't ya"
Me - "what's that?"

Then I took off real hard.:D More funny than a kill. "Nitro" what the heck?

Next was a dude in a early 90s Mustang. Had 5.0 graphics, nice paint job, wheels and tint. I was being good and then he got right beside me and got on it hard. (sounded good)

then he slowed down to about 20 and I got up beside him and he asked if I had a V6 and I said "yes" He says "wanna go" I said "let's do it" As soon as my car hit 20psi the back end sat down and I jumped at least 3 cars out before I hit 3rd gear. It was no match. He honked and waived as he went by so that was cool. I'm liking this now that my car is making decent power.:D

Just don't break it yet!!!!!! LOL. Nice kills though:biggrin:

Thanks. I thought I broke something tonight but it was one of my cheap coil spring spacers popped out. I need some airbags I think. Car feels real strong though. Can't wait to get it on the track. Looks like every track is closed but say they are going to reopen on the 29th, but more than likely it will rain again. So maybe like in June or July !!! Yippy!:rolleyes:

Jason, looks like you passed the air bags on your first encounter!!LOL

Ive got the air bags...come get em. All you will need are the lines. Deren

Spanking two fords in one night? How lucky can one guy be?

Attachments

• spanking.JPG
    spanking.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 324
My cars been gone since 8-6-08, dam i miss her! Good kills, is that turbo you got similar to a CPT66?

Jason, looks like you passed the air bags on your first encounter!!LOL

Ive got the air bags...come get em. All you will need are the lines. Deren

especially now with the drag shocks the back end slams down. I had my window down and I could hear the tires wrinkling or I should say being abused. sounds like they're gonna bust.

I left those air "bags" in my dust. I guarantee at least one of them was thinking what an ******* I was. I'd let them buy me some taco bell and a set a tires and that's as far as I would go! :D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

haha, yup, 90s t-birds are pretty slow alright. The fastest one was the SC, which is a supercharged 6, and they only run low 15s or so. I'm drivin one of those as my DD right now. It's pretty fun with RWD, a 5-speed, and a little bit of torque, but it isn't anything I would call fast.

Back