You can type here any text you want

Killed a riced-out celica.... in my mom's van :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FlaBoy

Just a good ole boy...
I have been driving my mom's old van to work the past couple of night until I get the f-body rad and RC fans installed in my 85 GN (been running too damn hot for my liking). The van is a 94 Ford Aerostar with the potent:rolleyes: 4.0 v-6. Oh, and it has 278,000 miles on it. It's 1230 at night, I'm in the middle lane at a stop light, where the right lane ends and merges into mine about 50 feet after the intersection. Some guy in the newest-style Celica, with the riced-out wing and ground effects and matching red neons, and 14 guages on the a-pillar etc. etc. pulls up into the right lane next to me. Now, I always hate it when people do that, knowing that they're going to have to floor it and cut me off when their lane ends rigfht after the intersection. He sees me lookin at his car, and revvs it a few times to show off I guess. So when the light goes green, I floor it too, and easily get out in front of him, so he has to merge in behind me instead. He was not too happy about that, and proceeds to try to pass me in the left lane. WEll, I keep it floored, and gain on him pretty steadily. It's obvious he was trying to beat me, as I could hear his motor screaming, and we were going pretty fast by this point. It's not till we get to the next light that i look over and see that he's got a girl in the passenger seat, and she is laughing hysterically and pointing at my van, while he refuses to look over at me with a disgusted look on his face. I look over at his girl and smile and wave. Then the light goes green and i walk him again, and merge onto the interstate to go to work. I just found it hilarious that I beat ANYHTING in my parents minivan with almost 300k on the clock, much less a guy who apparently thinks hes got a fast car :)

FlaBoy said:
i look over and see that he's got a girl in the passenger seat, and she is laughing hysterically and pointing at my van

Was she hot?

she wasn't particularly hot, plus a lil too young for me (jail for a few years isnt worth a 16 year old peice of tail :) ). And no, did not get her number. Just the satisfaction of having embarassed this loser in front of his girl.

I can see where that could be a problem. At least speed racer probably didn't get lucky that night either......

FlaBoy said:
she wasn't particularly hot, plus a lil too young for me (jail for a few years isnt worth a 16 year old peice of tail

Age of consent in Florida is 16.

14 in Iowa!

florida has a staggered age of consent: if youre 23 or under, you can sleep with those 16 an up, if youre over 23, it becomes 18.

Back