You can type here any text you want

Killed a T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Not too far from home, I see a T rolling up next to me in a left turn lane with a kid I don't recognize driving it.

Me: Who are you?
Him: laughing

Light turns green.
As we come out of the turn I hear him start to roll into it, so I go with...
He got out by a fender, and then I walked around him pretty easily...

Followed him to a gas station, turns out he does not know about TB.com so I spread the word. He also said that his family has a GNX at home, so hope he joins up.

His plate said 1 KWIK T

Turbobuicide, that's awesome. Sometimes you have no choice but to take out one of your own. I had to do it a couple of years ago in a money race. It hurt only until I collected.;)

Don't feel bad.....my motto is: "Don't start nuthin' and there won't be nuthin'"

X2

welp....better that he got beat up by his own than by a mustang

Better to keep it in the family. Just think of it as a sibling rivalry.

Nice way of schooling him into joining the board.;)

Mike B.

Ur such a Bully....:D

Was he a local to you?

:D
I dunno if he
s a local kid are if he was just passing through as a visitor. where I live is a few miles off the freeway, so it'd be unusual for someone to just pass through to get gas. He appeared to now where he was going.
Hopefully he'll join the board...seemed like a good guy.

They are all nice guys after they feel the raft....And are Humbled...:smile: Just think of it as putting the young student into Darkside Training.....

They are all nice guys after they feel the raft....And are Humbled...:smile: Just think of it as putting the young student into Darkside Training.....

Raft? Was there a flood in cali I don't know about. Chicken you ask Noah to throw the life raft to the T and for that he was eternally grateful?:biggrin::p

Raft? Was there a flood in cali I don't know about. Chicken you ask Noah to throw the life raft to the T and for that he was eternally grateful?:biggrin::p

He might have meant "raft" as in the noun form.
Here is the definition:

noun 
rafts, plural
1.A large amount of something

So if you take the above noun usage and insert it into a sentence...for example...

"The loser was crushed under a raft of meanchickens alky laced exhaust fumes."

It kinda works.;)

Otherwise I'm assuming he meant, "wrath"
...but I'm no spelling wiz myself...:biggrin:

He might have meant "raft" as in the noun form.
Here is the definition:

noun 
rafts, plural
1.A large amount of something

So if you take the above noun usage and insert it into a sentence...for example...

"The loser was crushed under a raft of meanchickens alky laced exhaust fumes."

It kinda works.;)

Otherwise I'm assuming he meant, "wrath"
...but I'm no spelling wiz myself...:biggrin:

Haha. When you put it that way I think your right. He definately felt the raft of your alky laced fumes. Maybe that will encourage him to get some alky turn the boost up and not let the TR's get a bad name from someone whose not a Buick brother.:)

Friendly fire with nobody and nothing damaged or hurt... well maybe just an ego or two.:biggrin::D

Back