You can type here any text you want

Killed me a 67 Camaro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
lol mcasteel2112; the impala ss or te44 were my flags, 9's on 22's is another.

I think were all at times guilty of responding before comprehending the post..kinda the nature of the beast on boards, tired, multi tasking at work, not sure if poster is trying to toss in a fib or not etc.. My neighbor swears up and down his 1100 Suzuki will do mid nines in the quarter but yet he cant find his many slips or remember his trap speed or what mods he paid for :rolleyes: everyone has a butt-dyno you know the score.

Just so used to 1/4 times, heck its that extra 8th that helps me to make up for my lag and crappy launch

love those staggered rims on both your cars ad i am closing in on 40.got 22's on my daily summer ride fully
loaded 1995 impala ss,this is a land yacht for sure.only
done k&n cold,air intake,flomaster exhaust,tb coolant bypass.more to come the regal only got exhaust work torque tech,walbro fuel pump going with staggered 18's
cause those 19's look good on your gn.impala is my cruiser
love the look when i run people out the left lane,i can image what they say when they move out dam that aint the man.

Attachments

• Picture_062.jpg
    Picture_062.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 346
  • Picture_067.jpg
    Picture_067.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 346
Back