You can type here any text you want

Killed some poor kid in his new Fart Can Honda

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
The only reason why I'm posting on this one is cuz this kid had gone through the effort to put a fart can, carbon fiber hood and carbon fiber trunk lid on his new Honda Accord and tinted his windows real dark. He went way out of his way to catch up to me and blew around me as I cruized.

He had is best girl in the passenger seat, so you know he made his panties get tight when he did that.

Well, about a half mile later, I'm right behind him at a red light and just smiling at him in his rear view mirror.:biggrin:

When the light went green he nails it. I had to tip in easy off the line cuz I'm working out a boost spike issue I get when going into WOT....so initially he pulled me...but only a little...Once I was WOT, I just realed him in and signaled over a lane to go around him.

As I went around, he's banging away:mad: ....so I clasped my hands behind my head, held the wheel straight with my knee and relaxed as I went by him with ease and just pulled away from there.:tongue:

Either he didn't know what a GN was, or he thought his new Honda was a lot faster than it is...

Poor guy....bet his panties weren't feeling so tight any more....:(
....but my tighty wighty's sure were....
:cool:

Man Tim 16#s im just getting started...lol wait till ya upgrade on that turbo

i could picture you putting your arms behind your head, I like to yawn as im going by, or i'll grab my cell and act like im talking on it, maybe i'll keep a newspaper on hand and act like im reading..LOL how bout a spare sandwich

ya back from India i take it...oh tank you veddy much

Nice Kill, Those are the best kills, teaching the fart can generation! I like to look down and tune the radio as I pass them so it looks like I'am not even racing as they are beating the snot out of there car!!!:biggrin:

Man Tim 16#s im just getting started...lol wait till ya upgrade on that turbo

i could picture you putting your arms behind your head, I like to yawn as im going by, or i'll grab my cell and act like im talking on it, maybe i'll keep a newspaper on hand and act like im reading..LOL how bout a spare sandwich

ya back from India i take it...oh tank you veddy much

Yup...back from India.
I am "Mr. Tim....":biggrin:

Man....talk about crazy drivers. That place is NUTS!!!!:eek:
I though China was crazy until I went to India.
....and there are Cows just walking around everywhere crappin' wherever they want to....they own the place...the cows are sacred.
But bulls aren't....what kinda crap is that?

I also found out that my system can only handle about 3.5 days of nothing but Indian food before it just starts to liquify everything I eat.:(
The last 3.5 days there I went through a lot of Imodium AD...nuff said....

2 days in Singapore was the cure....Singapore is a fun town....:biggrin:

nice one!

i think it's funny to hang right there next to them at half throttle or whatever, so they think it's a close race... then you honk 3 times and go WOT.

nice one!

i think it's funny to hang right there next to them at half throttle or whatever, so they think it's a close race... then you honk 3 times and go WOT.

I don't do that anymore (well I did when I was playing with three sportbikes on a lonely country road last year). With the cost of getting caught for racing I just blow by and shut it down. They've learned how fast it really is with one lesson.

With as quick as our Turbos are now more than just a few seconds of full boost means we are going way too fast for current speed limits.

Mikey

nice one!

Ha!
That'd be priceless.
Maybe when I'm running more boost I'll be able to pull that one off. I could definitely pull it off in my Camaro. It sounds like I'm hauling butt even when I'm not trying. I usually figure out I'm in a race long after whoever is banging gears next to me is well into his muscle car kill. Then when I turn up the big block volume :biggrin: and go around them kinda sideways with the tires still spinning....it kinda freaks them out.:eek:

For now, the comedy I like to use in the GN is I have a dual gauge pillar pod in the GN. My boost gauge is there, and hooked up, but the oil pressure gauge I have filling the other hole is not. I like to wait for the victim to get back along side after the kill, then tap on the oil gauge like something is wrong with it, then pull it out of the pod...shake it...tap it some more, then look at the vicitm as if to say, "I dunno?":confused:

Get's a good laugh every time.

Back