Kirban mystery theft deterrent

Justa_v6

I purchased my Kirban mystery theft deterrent about a year ago along with a ground stretch kit from a member on here.

Since then I bought a house and I am finally moved in and ready to finish my car. Unfortunately I lost the installation instructions for the theft deterrent. I searched in the forum and most of the answers are contact Kirban but the problem is I purchased from a forum member and I cannot verify I purchased the theft deterrent from them.

I understand that everyone is trying to prevent thieves from learning how to defeat the system. I have been a loyal TB member for years and if you look at my history I have purchased several items and posted on several topics regarding my Buick. If anyone has a copy and can forward them to me I would appreciate it.

This is the theft deterrent I am referring to.

http://www.kirbanperformance.com/pr...T+DETERRENT+STARTER+CUT-OFF+SYSTEM+#7230.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kirban 2 cents worth

call my office during normal work day give christina your address will send you set of directions I am the only source that had them made so I don't mind sending you the directions....

years ago we sold a huge number of them when cars were fairly new....trick piece....as no switch is involved no alarm no siren has a valet mode bets of all you only cut one single wire in your car....

probably find kirban a good guy willing to help.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com