Kirbans not responding to emails

I had the same problem. I ordered a set of hood shocks several weeks ago and received a response that they should be shipped in 4-5 days. 2 weeks later I asked for a status report via email... no response. After another (somewhat bitter) email, Christina did get back with me but did not yet have a shipment date. Now it's another week later and I just this morning received a tracking number.
I would say calling would be your best option. Probably not the best business practice to not respond to emails, but were a relatively small group market-wise and a company like that isn't going to screw anyone over.

Maybe they are having computer issues or someone is sick! Kirbans is top notch, :)

busy time of the year. ppl r trying to get the cars done before the winter comes! amd it all depends what u order. i get a email the next day on my orders and than it will usally say (your one item is on back order ship it out asap)! usally 1-2 weeks! and make sure you email is not sending it to spam folder!

they are also getting prepared this week for the fall open house this saturday
best way is just pick up the phone and if its during normal business hours once you get the recorded intro mesage then press "0"

I've talked to Pete 3 times in the last 5-6 days. Call the number and press 2 for Buick retail...

I sent an email late last night and had a response before 10am this morning. I've always had a response back in less than a day.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app