You can type here any text you want

Kirban's - WOW !

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kwik~6

Ordered a new TA49 turbo on Tuesday at 4pm from Dianne...it arrived the next day via standard UPS....TO CANADA !!!

When I told her the car was down, I was hoping for a week or less on the delivery, but this was fantastic. I know that I probably got lucky with UPS, but it all started with Kirban's having what I wanted in stock and processing the order quickly.

Great work.

And let's not forget Glen at NOS4GN.. he makes it happen EVERY time !!

Now if only I had the same luck with Poston's... seems like they don't have what I need in stock (c'mon.... there should be a walbro 340 on the shelf !). I've been waiting a couple months for a headliner...and it wouldn't be so bad if they emailed you and told you what was up..maybe it's just me.....

Kirban's has always been quick with me as well. I've had good luck with Poston's as well, they seem like good people.

Same here I am in ontario canada. About two days is the norm for me and I haven't got any duty charges on any of the stuff yet which is also good!

I've ordered a couple things from them too and they have always been exactly as advertised and right on time.

That is because he is a reputable vendor and not a junkyard, plus he is probably not overextended financially.

He has always delivered on time here!

Kirban's is one of the few consistently good TR vendors out there. He's a really nice guy, too. I got some stuff from him last week and it was here the next day (though I'm probably less than 100 miles from his place).

Jim

Kirban has always been lightning fast with anything I have ever ordered over the past 10 or so years.

I hit a rough spot with them one time where I ordered a part and was charged for it, and THEN was told it wasn't in stock. Kept checking back with them every few days and was told "we'll have it soon, we'll have it soon". Eventually got my stuff.

Otherwise a good vendor. These days there's no reason to not have an accurate inventory though. A website should be able to notify customers when something isn't in stock. At the very least don't charge people ahead of time!

Oh ya..Ordered a ACC Ball for my Lovely PM and got it 2 days.

GREAT WORK Kirban Team...:)

Kirban has never been anything but perfect for me. Ship instantly and they even called me to say how much they appreciated my business over the years.

Definitely the best in service and quality.

Fair value for the $.... with personal and professional communication.

Customer service at Kirbans is tough to beat. They ship immediately as well.

Back