Kmart Collector Day - Sept. 22 - Exclusive Blue GN

I have been hunting around town, no blue GNs. The funny thing is I have seen other "Kmart Exclusives" such as the white/blue stripe 66 Nova #09/36, and the blue VW Jetta #27/36 at Walmart.... I wonder if these blue GNs and the white Galaxy will show up there? In any event, I want a few blue GNs. Anybody that wants to trade I do have tons of black/silver/maroon GNs, as well as a few Treasure Hunts. Let me know, thanks fellas:)

Anybody want to sell 2 at a reasonable price? If not, I'll get them on ebay.

All of mine have been sold! If I can get more, I will let you know.

I still have a blue one for trade:

I'm looking for the black GN with (wide) 5 spoke rims (NOT the FTE wheels) on a New Models long card....

I don't need any of the others.

Good luck! The 5 spoke only came on International cards. Unless you find a packaging error or someone pulled a slicky and changed it, they are not out there.

I still have a blue one for trade:

I'm looking for the black GN with (wide) 5 spoke rims (NOT the FTE wheels) on a New Models long card....

I don't need any of the others.

I bought 7 GN's: 5 black, 1 silver & 1 blue, last week from the K-Mart nearby. I was in line to buy some other stuff & my wife noticed them on one of those rotating displays. :cool:

You're welcome. :smile:

Once again I've nothing to add to this thread. I'm just tired of seeing this on my screen:

Hello BuickGN29 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I quit looking for the blue cars at my local KMarts and every time I asked a floor person about them, they looked at me like I had 3 heads.

I attended a huge diecast show with my son over the weekend and I found 2 blue cars for $2 apiece.

I'll do a little math here:

- full tank of gas to get there and back (2 hours one way) = $45
- PA Turnpike tolls = $15
- Lunch at Arby's, York PA = $8.50
- Admission (Kids under 12 free) = $5
- look on my sons (he's 7) face after finding the blue cars = priceless!