Lot of Diecast for sale>>>UPDATED

can u send me a list of whtas left looking for white tiger wheels street muscle collection// jonny lighting limited edition in white/// hot wheels 2007 model and blue thank u let me !!!!!!!!!

You out there

James sent you several emails and you haven't got back to me. Are you sending the cars. I hope all is well and you not getting back to me is because of something serious. If that the case I truely appoligize and I understand, but if not. Whats Up!!! At the very least drop me a line with an update. Again im not tryin to be a pest Id just like a little info.

Thanks,

Hey Bob, Sorry for not answering you sooner but I couldn't. I didn't have a computer where I was at and didn't have time to pack mine.
I am shipping your diecast Wednesday morning and I appreciate your time and understanding.
I wanted to post here on the boards to let everyone know that I had(have) no intent to rip you or anyone off.

James L.

James sent you several emails and you haven't got back to me. Are you sending the cars. I hope all is well and you not getting back to me is because of something serious. If that the case I truely appoligize and I understand, but if not. Whats Up!!! At the very least drop me a line with an update. Again im not tryin to be a pest Id just like a little info.

Thanks,

Hey myv6gn8u, I don't have any of the diecast left your interested in. It's late and a had a long bad weekend but, I will get a list of whats left and post it tomorrow.
James L.

can u send me a list of whtas left looking for white tiger wheels street muscle collection// jonny lighting limited edition in white/// hot wheels 2007 model and blue thank u let me !!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Figured it was something like that. Never thought I was gettin ripped off, looks like you sent everyone else's stuff and they were happy. Just figured you got busy and I fell to the back of your to do list. Thanks again for everything.
Bob

Hello do you have the

1/24 dub GN left
1/24 model car kit, im interested in 2 if you have them left

shoot me a pm and we can work out a deal from there
thanks

ill im looking for is 1:18 dub city BLACK / blue1;64 SCALE G.N. AK KMART CAR LOL GRAND NATIONAL TIGER WHEELS IN WHITE /JONNY LIGHTNING 1:64 SCALE AND WHITE THANK U DANNY MYV6GN8U@AOL.COM

This is all I have left. Make me a reasonable offer. What's left after this round I'm giving to my 2 year old son.

$5 Thunderjets 8 each Black/gray GN
$5 Thunderjets 8 each Rose/maroon GN
$5 Thunderjets 6 each Blue/dark blue GN

$7 Ertl American Muscle 1/64 GN kits 2 each Horizonal
$7 Racing Champions Donkey Kong 5 pack with Diddy Kong GN 1 each

$15 Johnny Lighting Promo Ed “Toy Time” GN Firehawk w/ Directional Wheels 1 each
$15 Johnny Lighting Promo Ed “Toy Time” GN Crager Wheels 2 each
$10 Johnny Lighting Classic Gold #21 ’82 GN Black/Gray 1 each

$10 Racing Champions Mint Silver GN 1 of 9998 1 each

$5 Hot Wheels 2007 New Models GN Black 5-spoke wheels 7 each
$5 Hot Wheels 2007 New Models GN Maroon Wide Spoke wheels 3 each
$5 Hot Wheels 2007 New Models GN Gray 10-spoke wheels 1 each

$7 GM High Tech Performance Magazine November 2001 1 each

$10 Dub City 1/24 Dark Gray w/22” Colorado Custom “Winter Park” Wheels 1 each

$10 Revell/Monogram 1/24 GN Model Skill level 2 1998 issued (sealed box) 3 each

$75 GMP 1/18 ’87 GN Drag Version #8104B 1 each
$50 GMP/Epitome’s Buick Centennial GNX Commemorative Edition #8103(black chrome) 1 of 2003 1 each
$40 GMP Buick 2 post lift #9013B 1 each

ODDS & ENDS
$5 JL Muscle Cars 1970 GSX White w/storage tin 4 each
$7 JL KB Toys Exclusive 1970 GSX Blue 1 each
$5 JL Anniversary Series Buick GSX Yellow/Black stripe 2 each
$5 JL Muscle Cars 1970 Buick GSX Black/Gold stripe 1 each
$7 JL Classic Gold Collection 1970 Buick GS #6 Gold-ish Green 1 each
$7 JL Classic Gold Collection 1970 Buick GSX #7 Yellow/Black Stripe 10 each
$7 JL Classic Gold Collection 1970 Buick GSX #11 White/Black stripe 6 each
$10 RC/Ertl America Muscle Body Shop 1/18 1970 GSX Kit 2 each
$4 RC Mint Limited Edition 1949 Buick Riviera Chrome 1 each
$4 JL Super Chevy 1967 Camaro Blue w/White striped nose 1 each