You can type here any text you want

Koyo bearings

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

6togo

Anyone use these bearings it seems allot of diff. kits i see are koyo brand just wondering if they are good and comp. to timken's?:confused:
Chris

I used to rebuild big truck transmissions and rearends 20 years ago. Used alot of Koyo bearings without a problem. I don't think you can get an American made bearing anymore. Alot of the Timken and BCA wheel bearings and transmission bearing we get at work are made over seas.

I read that the koyo are made in the US and Japan guess it's hard to find some true USA made bearings anymore!
Chris

Koyo has taken over part of the product line that was previously Timken Bearing. Timken had earlier taken this product line over from what was originally Torrington Bearing. I believe everything is still made in the same plant. I am a bearing distributor, so I have to deal with these guys all the time.

Used in a lot of oem applications for the big 3 Japanese automakers....make them ok with me.

Back