You can type here any text you want

ky ppl

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
r u from ky. my name is ty heltsley live near madisonville i own a 1987 gn moded a lil cam crank rods pistons head work 44mm turbonetic much more

r u from ky. my name is ty heltsley live near madisonville i own a 1987 gn moded a lil cam crank rods pistons head work 44mm turbonetic much more

Yes, my name is John. Some of my mods are in my sig below. I am at Ft Knox now, originally from Loretto Ky. If you have the mod bug this is a great place to feed it. Check out the different sections to get a better feel for the board. The search function is very helpful as well when looking for something specific.

Been to Madisonville a few times. I spent 6 years down the road at Ft Campbell as well. I saw your post about BG and I will be there as well at least on Tuesday.

KY plate: TRBO6

Take care,
John

No idea. I am on leave next week and want to get plenty of runs in. Last year the Tuesday was pretty slow.

This year Tues and Wed look like the only clear days as far as weather goes.

Heya tyroneveee6....glad to see you found us. I talked to you on the nasty racing site.I got the white T from Dixon.

Welcome tyroeveee6. I used to reside at Slaughters, many years ago.

I reside in BG. Haven't had a chance to make it to the rack so far this year, but I'll be headed there in a few hours, I took off the rest of the week. There should be several of the locals there on Tuesday also.

Look forward to meeting several of you, also.

turbo g u need to get on nastyracing.net some time again my number is 3392957 i met steve keen a buddie of urs his car is sweet

Back