!!!!!l S U !!!!!

Pitbozz

GR8WHYT
Well...since I don't see a thread already for it...

LSU!!!!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Screw USC!! We won the BCS Sugar Bowl!! We ARE the champs!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

IN LUCK!!!

Damn good thing the game was not another 5 minutes longer!!
That ***** qb would have had a hole worn in the turf from taking a dive!!!!:p :p

Originally posted by Pitbozz
Well...since I don't see a thread already for it...

LSU!!!!! NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

Screw USC!! We won the BCS Sugar Bowl!! We ARE the champs!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

WERD!

Pure domination by their defense.. Mauck's interception almost cost them though.. Defense saved them.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

Hopefully Saben will decide to stick around..

1ARUNEM.. <-- LSU ALUM..

jeez
oh go play with your honda

When did you start making ricer parts?!? :eek: :eek:
You damn yankees!! :p :p

It's been a LOOOONG time and MANY heartbreaking seasons to arrive back on the national stage.

I haven't checked the news yet....Is New Orleans still standing??:D :D

Isn't LSU the team that the Water Boy played for? Talk to the coaches and sportswriters about who the true champions are, USC is the hands down favorite. But then again, it's only football. Only way this can be settled is a National Championship Bowl. Square the two off in a final season game and settle it the old fashioned way, a game.

Not to rake anything away from LSU, but USC is the best team in the nation. Too bad the BCS has so many flaws.

Maybe I missed something. Oklahoma DOMINATED every opponent they played this season with the exception of the Kansas State game. They DOMINATED like no other team has done. The *experts* were regarding them as possibly the best of all time. Not my words...but the words of sports analysts across the nation. Now LSU DOMINATES them and you can't even give them their props and say that they are at least equal to USC?!?

Awww hell....doesn't change my life one way or the other...you are right, though about the BCS screwing up this year. When Hawaii VS Boise affects the national title picture, something is DEFINITELY wrong.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

college football was such a let down this year. The BCS is a joke, they "most outstanding player" didn't win the heisman and teams are now allowed to jump conferences like its no big deal.

i don't want another National championship bowl game a week after the others. I've come up with several playoff systems but none of them are perfect. The only thing that i've come up with is that its not the end of the world to split the national championship. If those two teams wanna duke it out on their own and stake claim then so be it. Its clear that OU peaked too early and LSU benifited, but USC is the better team. The only bowl game i really watched was the two teams i hate the most, FSU vs Miami. I really cared less about who the national champ was but was intrested in seeing how that game would end up.

sports analysts are as reliable as weather reporters. OU was overated and they got spanked two games in a row. I hate this but you pretty much can't win a national championship without beating Miami, FSU or Florida. If one of those teams aren't there then you must of beat them somewhere on the way. You could argue the best team of all time just like you can argue who really is the best team this year, it really doesn't matter cause no matter what not everyone will be convinced.