You can type here any text you want

Lap top mounting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I've got a decent little stand I made for my car that bolts to the factory seat bolts and has two positions for driver and passenger positions. You can also remove the top half and clip it into the trunk when you're not using it. I've got some pictures in my sig below and am in the process of checking the fit in a GN w/stock seats. I probably won't be selling these widely, but if you've got some fabrication skills I could sell the bottom half (I made a jig for that, but the top would have to be made for each lap-top specificly)

Geno, I've got your bottom half done and could put together another one if you want one for your new GN 'FAST' car project. :D I need to get it to you so's you could check the fit in your car.

ADAM

????

Joe Tiano in Hickory, NC makes REALLY nice stands. I have one in my car. A first rate piece!
I haven't seen Joe on here recently. Anyone know why??

Chuck,

I haven't seen Joe here on the board much, but I've been corresponding with him recently via e-mail about a "co-pilot" laptop stand for my old IBM 730TE tablet computer. I've sent him some pictures and dimensions for him to stew on before he quotes me a price....

He said that the typical price for one of his stands is around $150.

http://tianomotorsports.2ya.com/

John

Back