Laptop Computer In Car Mount

Buickwh1

There was a guy that made these a few years back, worked great. They attached to one of the passenger seat bolts and had an arm with a tray that held the laptop. I was wondering if anyoe remember who it was, I'd like to get another one.

Thanks

:biggrin:

Buickwh1 said:
There was a guy that made these a few years back, worked great. They attached to one of the passenger seat bolts and had an arm with a tray that held the laptop. I was wondering if anyoe remember who it was, I'd like to get another one.

Thanks

:biggrin:
I have been trying for sometime now also - can't get a response from the guy! When I raced at Salem Ohio a few weeks ago - they required the laptop to be secured - broke out the bungie cords - Bummer. I hope this guy surfaces. Larry

In 2002 a board member designed & fabricated a few PC stands. I bought one, but never used it. It attaches to one of front mounting passenger seat bolts.

Will offer for sale if interested. I paid $50 + S/H but will offer at $35 (including shipping to 48 lower states).

But NOTE, it was provided WITHOUT the flat mounting base for PC, as it was thought the base would have to be custom for each PC. So you'd have to fabricate a base to mount on the post.

On the following pic, note the 4 holes on the small plate at the lefthand side of the assembly. The PC base would attach to those 4 holes.

Attachments

• LAPTOP PC STAND 2.jpg
    LAPTOP PC STAND 2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 182
Pic of stand & PC in original seller's car presumably (not mine). All I recall, is his name was "Mike".

Attachments

• LAPTOP PC STAND 1.jpg
    LAPTOP PC STAND 1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 178
Sal,

I was contacted earlier today by another board member who wants to buy the stand.

if deal falls through for whatever reason, then you would be next in line.

tom h said:
Sal,

I was contacted earlier today by another board member who wants to buy the stand.

if deal falls through for whatever reason, then you would be next in line.

I was the one that emailed you earlier (turbobuick2@yahoo.com)
What form of payment?
FRED

lap top mount

guy's ...I still make the TMF "co pilot" for the GN :) I'm working on a few now(It's all hand fabricated..still)...jack cotton has one in da punkin..so they do go fast ;) ...I try to get my Email as much as possible but my old pc dont wanna play nice..just shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with one!..thank you joe tiano TMF

Joe Tiano said:
guy's ...I still make the TMF "co pilot" for the GN :) I'm working on a few now(It's all hand fabricated..still)...jack cotton has one in da punkin..so they do go fast ;) ...I try to get my Email as much as possible but my old pc dont wanna play nice..just shoot me an email and I'll hook you up with one!..thank you joe tiano TMF
very nice product !

Yes, I am running one as well and the piece is great a perfect fit. All you have to do is use the bicycle clamp and take the top part out and you can have a passenger sit there with no problems.