You can type here any text you want

largo cruise 1/7

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TampaTurbo

It will be turbo spoolin' weather in largo saturday. I plan to bring a visiting G.N. owner guest from the left coast to see the great turbo v6 turn out in central Florida.

Bring your winter coat and long johns, I know I will.

hey buddy thats me! Its great meeting new people and im glad Grant that your cool enough to offer a ride to the show with me thats awsome! Ill be calling you soon for the info on were to meet. And because your so kind and willing to share your GN with a westcoast board member DRINKS on me tonight buddy!

I encourage all locals to show up its gonna be sweet swapping GN stories, Ive got plunty of em to share, and a felony charge (made a plea bargin with the DA's office :D ) So im looking forward to the show tonight. Its definitly gonna be perfect wheather for a turbo car tonight. It will be cool to kick the **** and chat with GN owners. Im an original 1986 Owner of my beast, well my dad was then i bought it off him for 8,000$ with 75k miles and virgin motor....but youll have to come to the show to hear the rest of the stories!

Digi camra and video camra are coming too, if you would like some 5.0 mega pixel pictures of your car show up tonight! Also ill be taking some video too so dont be shy Florida!

alight im leaving the library now and going to get some fire wood, then im calling ya.

Is 20$ for a wheel barel full of wood a good deal, i dunno the guy selling it has like 2 teeth its funny. See you all there!!!

Well, I can think of about a dozen guys who didn't show up at the Largo cruise last night, so missed about a dozen cars that did make it. :D We had a nice turnout for the first cruise of the year. We had the old man Bob Stiles, and all would agree, young for his years, John Dicarlo, Razor was there cuttin' up, Grant (Tampa Turbo) showed up. We even had Mark (XxDarkSidexX) from Orange County Ca. drive all the way in. Jack (JDsGNX)and Jim DiLorenzo showed up with their honeys, Richie hi-psi and Don (IIIsGN) came, but no cars :( Wes came out to show off his new T, one of the guys from Sarasota took a ride up with his GN, young Matt showed up with his GN, Canadian Bob as always was there and Jack from St. Pete was there with the nicest T in Florida. And my friends who didn't show up because of the cold or you made the mistake to watch the BUCs lose,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!........anyway.
:D

Back