You can type here any text you want

Last Day, Jan 04, 2011

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

S10xGN

RETIRED!
I've got less than 10 working days left and I'll be retired! :biggrin: Not purely by choice though, I'm 57 1/2 and really wanted to stay 2 more years but we'll make it with some cutbacks. Management at my plant (Valero, Port Arthur) changed about 3 years ago and everything has gone to cr@p since then. My stress levels had increased over that period and I decided I couldn't take the BS anymore. :mad: It's so bad that corporate HQ finally got a clue and hired outside contractors to conduct a "job satisfaction" survey, so maybe things will get a bit better someday... :rolleyes:

I've got less than 10 working days left and I'll be retired! :biggrin: Not purely by choice though, I'm 57 1/2 and really wanted to stay 2 more years but we'll make it with some cutbacks. Management at my plant (Valero, Port Arthur) changed about 3 years ago and everything has gone to cr@p since then. My stress levels had increased over that period and I decided I couldn't take the BS anymore. :mad: It's so bad that corporate HQ finally got a clue and hired outside contractors to conduct a "job satisfaction" survey, so maybe things will get a bit better someday... :rolleyes:

Best of luck to ya Russ :cool: Maybe we can meet up out in Estes and I can buy you an Estes Park Honey Wheat :wink:

Ty

Hope the early out works out for you.I passed on a early out 6 yrs ago and can't say I wished I'd taken it. I refuse to let the bastards get me stressed.Good luck

Back