Last Day, Jan 04, 2011

S10xGN

RETIRED!
I've got less than 10 working days left and I'll be retired! :biggrin: Not purely by choice though, I'm 57 1/2 and really wanted to stay 2 more years but we'll make it with some cutbacks. Management at my plant (Valero, Port Arthur) changed about 3 years ago and everything has gone to cr@p since then. My stress levels had increased over that period and I decided I couldn't take the BS anymore. :mad: It's so bad that corporate HQ finally got a clue and hired outside contractors to conduct a "job satisfaction" survey, so maybe things will get a bit better someday... :rolleyes:

I've got less than 10 working days left and I'll be retired! :biggrin: Not purely by choice though, I'm 57 1/2 and really wanted to stay 2 more years but we'll make it with some cutbacks. Management at my plant (Valero, Port Arthur) changed about 3 years ago and everything has gone to cr@p since then. My stress levels had increased over that period and I decided I couldn't take the BS anymore. :mad: It's so bad that corporate HQ finally got a clue and hired outside contractors to conduct a "job satisfaction" survey, so maybe things will get a bit better someday... :rolleyes:

Best of luck to ya Russ :cool: Maybe we can meet up out in Estes and I can buy you an Estes Park Honey Wheat :wink:

Ty

Hope the early out works out for you.I passed on a early out 6 yrs ago and can't say I wished I'd taken it. I refuse to let the bastards get me stressed.Good luck